How To Tie a Bowtie
THE RULE OF THUMB , REMEMBER ITS JUST LIKE TYING A SHOE STRINGS , PRACTICING TYING ON THE KNEE IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN
1. Adjust the bow tie to the right size before putting it around your neck. The left side should be slightly longer.
2 .Move the left end over the right so that both ends cross at the narrow area behind the oval curve.
3. Take the left end through the loop now surrounding your neck, and pull both ends to make a loose, simple knot.
4. Place what started out as the right end of the Bow tie precisely over what started out as the left end and is now underneath.
5 Now pass the right end around the folded left end of the bow and pulling it back up to the top of the knot. You now have a loop.
6. Take the right end and fold it as you pass it to the left through the loop you have made. Push the folded right end far enough through to stay in place.
7. Hold the bow at both folded ends and pull carefully. This tightens the knot just like a shoe string.
8. Adjust the bow by taking both ends, folded and unfolded, and carefully pulling until the bow is firmly tied.